I love the Air Force and their daily BS

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Its war games week, and that means hell for the peons such as myself that just want to come in, and do their job, then leave.

I live fairly close to the base and only have to drive 2 miles to get to the fence surrounding the outskirts of it. One large road feeds the 5 main gates to get in. As of late, only 2 have been open. Soooo... before i even reach the outskirts, i reach the massive car line for the fisrt gate thats open. I drive past it, and its only a mile and a half long on each side of the road. Not bad. Get down to the gate i go in, and the line is only a mile long! yay!

So im only 15 minutes getting in this morning after being herded like cattle to the one open entrance to my sprawling building. Im on the far west end of the building, and i have to enter on the far right. So i hike with the other drones the half mile march around the outside of the building. Then am greeted by M-16 wielding teenagers asking for 2 forms of ID to get into the building. Regretfully i didnt go home right then.

So i hike the half mile down the hall to my office (its a big fucking building) and sit down and post useless drivel on the message board for your amusement.

:heart: :tard:

Forrest Dump said:
sounds like you could use a segway

i thought about that the other day. I do a shitload of walking all day going from desk to desk in this place.

I was thinking about getting a pedometer to see how far i walk in day.

oo you could get some of them sneakers with the little retractable wheel in the heel!
You could zip all around the office!
That wont help with the actual ride to work tho:p

Forrest Dump said:
oo you could get some of them sneakers with the little retractable wheel in the heel!
You could zip all around the office!
That wont help with the actual ride to work tho:p

He could always get a tauntaun for that.

I have to line up to get into work everyday too, and I work at a friggen race race track. It's rediculous.

But when you have like 2000+ people working in a tiny area and one friggen gate it sucks. Especially when the renta cops on the gate take their job way too seriously.

ChikkenNoodul said:
A couple of good suction cups attached to his wrists and he can just latch on to another car

or Side Show Bob style and use a belt

HydroSqueegee said:
i thought about that the other day. I do a shitload of walking all day going from desk to desk in this place.

I was thinking about getting a pedometer to see how far i walk in day.

just count in your head.