I love spam mail!!! lol

NeedMoreEmo said:
Currently perm black. Wanted to do it dark brown then put lighter brown on. But because black is such a harsh color, stripping the hair would completely ruin my hair and dying over it won't change the color in the slightest. I think the only thing I can do is lighten it. :eek:
Ahh okay. I've dyed mine a black/brown before. I lightened it with a light ash brown color. But you're right tho, black is pretty harsh. Bess to go to a pro so you don't end up frying your hair!

Pandora said:
Ahh okay. I've dyed mine a black/brown before. I lightened it with a light ash brown color. But you're right tho, black is pretty harsh. Bess to go to a pro so you don't end up frying your hair!

I'll ask the hairdresser chick on Monday. Of course I'm sure there will be a thread for the haircut then another for the dyeing. :fly:

Pandora said:
Kewl! If you're gonna do pics take some before you go. I've got a box of RED dye at home with my name on it. I'll be doing that this weekend. :D

I think we all know what my hair looks like right now, if my webcam someone ordered me comes before then I wil take before and after pics.

You look hawt with red hair. :drool:

:shifty:

NeedMoreEmo said:
I think we all know what my hair looks like right now, if my webcam someone ordered me comes before then I wil take before and after pics.

You look hawt with red hair. :drool:

:shifty:

I don't know what your hair looks like :(

Why spanks Ms Emo. :) Maybe I'll send you a pic when I dye it this weekend, it's gonna be much redder!!! :eek: