Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥2,502
It's cooler, of course, which is nice

But it's also strangely peaceful, and calms me down almost immediately.

I have rain paints, waterproof jacket, and a full helmet so I don't really get wet at all. Once you get used to the traction in corners it's not too terribly difficult either.

People are constantly telling me I'm nuts for doing it :fly:

What strange things bring you peace?

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's cooler, of course, which is nice

But it's also strangely peaceful, and calms me down almost immediately.

I have rain paints, waterproof jacket, and a full helmet so I don't really get wet at all. Once you get used to the traction in corners it's not too terribly difficult either.

People are constantly telling me I'm nuts for doing it :fly:

What strange things bring you peace?

Killing people in video games is a good stress relief. People say violence in games makes people crazy, but I think they've got it backwards. It's a good wind-down from a hectic day at the office. A few rounds of BF2 and I'm ready to pull an Al Bundy in front of the t.v. with my hand down my underwear.

I love being in tents when it rains. Being inside all bundled up in a blanket listening to the rain is very calming for me.

Sarcasmo said:
Killing people in video games is a good stress relief. People say violence in games makes people crazy, but I think they've got it backwards. It's a good wind-down from a hectic day at the office. A few rounds of BF2 and I'm ready to pull an Al Bundy in front of the t.v. with my hand down my underwear.
I'll go along with that, except for Q2 railgun matches - those were super intense

being completely comfortable in silence with a friend. that's when you know it's real.

cicadas in the summer.

my grandfather's old backyard, complete with a hammock and a bois d'arc tree.

singing my ass off in the shower.

driving with the windows down and the indigo girls waaaay up.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'll go along with that, except for Q2 railgun matches - those were super intense

I was a Black Hawk Down guy. Played that game forever. I think I ended up with over 10,000 kills on my old account.

Man, I should reinstall that bad boy.

Yeah there's something about the rain. I like being indoors, chilling on the couch with the heater on and the blinds open when it's raining. +5 vitality points if you have a hot chick with you.

Things that sooth:
- Sitting on the beach at night listening to the waves crash
- Sleeping in on a rainy Saturday morning with my significant ofther
- Cleaning; there is nothing I like to do more (besides drinking cocktails after work at Frenchy's perhaps) than cleaning my house. Crazy? ABSOLUTLY.
- Oh, I love making sure I have a great dinner prepared for when the S.O. comes home. Yes, I am a sap.

Track 5 said:
Things that sooth:
- Cleaning; there is nothing I like to do more (besides drinking cocktails after work at Frenchy's perhaps) than cleaning my house. Crazy? ABSOLUTLY.
- Oh, I love making sure I have a great dinner prepared for when the S.O. comes home. Yes, I am a sap.

You can come clean my house anytime you want.

Track 5 said:
Things that sooth:

teach me how to be you, oh wise one.