I love pussy

Cute kitty :) KNow what happened when Bast found out he developed an alergy to ours? He started getting shots. Thats right. The kitties weren't going anywhere. He is such a sweetie :D

JJ Lady said:
Cute kitty :) KNow what happened when Bast found out he developed an alergy to ours? He started getting shots. Thats right. The kitties weren't going anywhere. He is such a sweetie :D

Knyte went to the doc and got stocked up on Allergy meds for next week since Fly and April have a kitty and he is also allergic to them. Hopefully he'll still be coherent, wait, it might be more fun if he isn't. :fly:

kiwi said:
Knyte went to the doc and got stocked up on Allergy meds for next week since Fly and April have a kitty and he is also allergic to them. Hopefully he'll still be coherent, wait, it might be more fun if he isn't. :fly:

Yes, you should probably replace all of my ammo with Chicklets so I don't go putting holes in anything, this no shens.

Galen said:
Let's make it seven reasons, and let them not be trivial.

1.) Cats are not noisy and don't need to be trained to not be noisy
2.) Cats give you the companionship you need without the fear of leaving for vacation.
3.) Cats are incredibly clean.
4.) Cats are litter trained on by the time they get to your house Dogs you have to crate train them and make sure they have to go outside. The only training you'd need for a cat is if you wanted to teach them to use the toilet.
5.) Cats won't eat anything just because it's there (this includes your favorite book, etc.)
6.) Cats find their own way to get exercise if you don't feel like playing with them
7.) Cats have been proven to be very relaxing to a person.