I like Jupiter

ChikkenNoodul said:
But ya felt invincible when you were doing the shots didn't you :D

Oh jeeze, at one point our friend and his brother bought us shots. Dan gave us Scooby Snacks, a creamy drink that tastes like bananas, and immediately after Don gave us Washington Apples, Crown Royal and Cranberry.........I'm gonna go throw up again from thinking about it.

shawndavid said:
I got really queasy during the last 10 minutes of my International Relations course just now. I could barely keep my eyes open. I'll get all the pics uploaded now.

Oh god Shawn I am so sick. I have been back and forth from the couch to the bathroom all morning. I'm never drinking again, until this weekend. :fly:

As soon as these pics are posted all you boys will get what you've been asking for........:D

Bubbles said:
Oh jeeze, at one point our friend and his brother bought us shots. Dan gave us Scooby Snacks, a creamy drink that tastes like bananas, and immediately after Don gave us Washington Apples, Crown Royal and Cranberry.........I'm gonna go throw up again from thinking about it.

Oooo I like the sound of Scooby Snacks. :drool:

Bubbles said:

Who was the designated driver I wonder??

... when I come to FL I better stick to one type of shot. It wouldn't be a pretty site getting sick all over every one on the plane the next day .

Candy said:
God yes, see pics of the evening in shawndavid's thread. The longer the evening went on, the drunker and messier I look. Today, I feel like I am dying.

Oh, and Bubbles didn't go to work. :fly: :fly:

I am a firm believer on having my hangovers on workdays - I hate wasting my weekend days. You just go to work and pretend you have a cold or sinus headache and they feel sorry for you.

Funny - my boss always come back from lunch like then and has to leave early. I have the BEST boss in the WORLD.

Pandora said:
Niiiice. If I'm ever in that area plez warn me if your friends are driving.

OK - If you're ever in the below location between the hours of 8am and 7:59am Monday through Sunday you should stay off the roadways...

64501.gif