I like breasts too but...

Oh please. If women didn't want men to obsess over their breasts they wouldn't leave the kitchen.

b_sinning said:
"She adds that she also felt violated when the local media got ahold of the sites."

That's hypocrtitical of her.

:lol: I LOVE it! Reporters need to have a taste of their own medicne!

Kinda reminds me of Entertainment Tonight's stories on celebrities loathing of the tabloids. Then they turn around and use the same tactics for teasers before commercial breaks. :tard:

April23 said:
I know right.

bobble0ew.gif

Pandora said:
:lol: I LOVE it! Reporters need to have a taste of their own medicne!

Kinda reminds me of Entertainment Tonight's stories on celebrities loathing of the tabloids. Then they turn around and use the same tactics for teasers before commercial breaks. :tard:
If I was rich and famous I'd spent a shitload of time following reporters around and taping them, hiring PI's to spy on their houses at night, call them all day long, slipping dead weasels under their doormat, etc.

ChikkenNoodul said:
If I was rich and famous I'd spent a shitload of time following reporters around and taping them, hiring PI's to spy on their houses at night, call them all day long, slipping dead weasels under their doormat, etc.

I've always wanted to do this, too. Photograph them when they come out to get their paper in the morning, with their hair all fucked up, wearing their ratty pajamas and whatnot...and then run the pics in a magazine under one of those headlines "What Were They Thinking????" Just rip into their fashion sense.

Photograph them at the grocery store picking out cantelope with no makeup on, with big zits on their foreheads...

Sarcasmo said:
I've always wanted to do this, too. Photograph them when they come out to get their paper in the morning, with their hair all fucked up, wearing their ratty pajamas and whatnot...and then run the pics in a magazine under one of those headlines "What Were They Thinking????" Just rip into their fashion sense.

Photograph them at the grocery store picking out cantelope with no makeup on, with big zits on their foreheads...
Exactly.

Of course you'd have to play the game for a while, you know, be the typical celebrity, lull them into a false sense of security, build up a ton of wealth to be used for this purpose - then suddenly launch your own magazine with all this crap in it.

Damm. that part about being a sheet on her bed just made me crack up.

I figured that most reporters, even the small town ones would know that they are a fap target epecially if they are attractive. This just made me though of the people who do public relations here for a second and what they see. eewwww.

Why did God give women breasts?

So you've got something to look at when you're talking to them
Get it?
So you've got something to look at when you're talking to them

:shifty: