I Lied. I'm a 39 year old Lesbian from Cincinnati.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
http://www.hookup.com/modules.php?name=Date_Search&op=pull_profile&user_id=17980

PREVIEW
april23
From Cincinnati, Ohio
I am a woman seeking a woman.
Looking for : PERSONAL INFO
AGE : 39 SIGN : Taurus HAIR : Light Brown EYES : Blue BODY : A few extra pounds HEIGHT : 5 feet 5 inches RACE : White / Caucasian SMOKE : Smoke socially DRINK : I do not drink. STATUS : I'll tell you later. CHILDREN : Yes - Not At Home RELIGION : Other EDUCATION : High School OCCUPATION : Other INCOME : Tell you later LAST LOGIN : February 28, 2005 at 04:05 AM JOIN DATE : Feb 28, 2005
...and I still don't post my pics on Online Dating sites. :fly: ahem, Nev

Wow, that profile makes me sound like a back woods hick that goes thru 4 packs of cigs a day and a haircut thats 30 years old.

JJ Lady said:
any responses?
I have one from a girl in Georgia that wants to leave her husband who whines about his tighty whiteys cutting into his other LOTR tat on his thigh. I think I may have mentioned her, I'm taking her away in a classic Mustang. :fly:

April23 said:
I have one from a girl in Georgia that wants to leave her husband who whines about his tighty whiteys cutting into his other LOTR tat on his thigh. I think I may have mentioned her, I'm taking her away in a classic Mustang. :fly:
I love Tolkien but the is no way in hell I would ever get a tattoo of anything (Tolkien included) on my body.

Cincinnati? It's been a long time since I was there, but it looks like I need to go back for a visit :fly:

Findakáno said:
I love Tolkien but the is no way in hell I would ever get a tattoo of anything (Tolkien included) on my body.

Agreed. I have no tattoos, and don't intend to have any. Period.

I did buy a replica of the Ring, which is the only ring I own, and one of the very few pieces of gold jewelry that I have. I much prefer silver, and it was available in silver, but that just seemed wrong :eek: