I know where Knyte bought his gloves.

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
Found this in the Sunday paper. You've been found out!

miracle_gloves.jpg

not only will he be able to shoot, he will be able to shake hands!

Every time I see something like that I become more convinced that the only way to get ahead is to be a thieving, fraudulent, criminal bastard. You know, like an automobile salesman.

itburnswhenipee said:
Every time I see something like that I become more convinced that the only way to get ahead is to be a thieving, fraudulent, criminal bastard. You know, like an automobile salesman.
:lol:
I have a friend who is an auto salesman, I should send her a link to this thread :p

Who'd have thought that different gloves could have various impacts on the aging process? No more wool mittens for me, boy.

itburnswhenipee said:

well, the thing that is the kicker with this kinda stuff is that a) they can claim anything they want as long as there are no conditions on returns b) they only have to allow returns after 30 days of purchase. Kinda backwards since they can just say, "SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!"

SpangeMonkee said:
well, the thing that is the kicker with this kinda stuff is that a) they can claim anything they want as long as there are no conditions on returns b) they only have to allow returns after 30 days of purchase. Kinda backwards since they can just say, "SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!"
Minus the 'padded' S&H fee, of course.

KNYTE said:
Can't handle the competition for your man???

Actually, I'm thinking I should start charging. We could probably make a nice little bundle off of selling you out for a night to the UF guys. :fly:

kiwi said:
Actually, I'm thinking I should start charging. We could probably make a nice little bundle off of selling you out for a night to the UF guys. :fly:
Do you give discounts? I was wondering what I could get Bast for Christmas