FYI I knew it! Speed doesn't kill (if ingested properly)

I'm honestly surprised the SUV didn't take down more of the bikers. As soon as one bashed in my window I would've been in reverse backing over them.

I'm honestly surprised the SUV didn't take down more of the bikers. As soon as one bashed in my window I would've been in reverse backing over them.

This baffles me. A massive fucking SUV against a bunch of gangstas on two wheeled death machines. He could've done some good for society. Amstel knows what I mean.

51mph in a 35 ticket (my first one) got me a $155 fine 6 yrs ago, some points on my license, and $900 insurance rate increase (spread out over 3 years). I've done 105 once on I-95 around here years ago. These days I tend to keep it 5 over, no more. I don't want to pay for any more tickets. Plus all the cop cars are getting the really thin light bars so it is fucking hard to tell them apart from civilian cars with ski racks. Most of the roads around here are posted correctly for speed limits.

When I moved to the south after leaving as a tot the cop cars all had these on the roof but they were even more bulbous and obnoxious. Unless you were a blind retiree you could spot these days away in traffic. They were big ass Impalas or the like too. That's like dog dick lipstick on the roof. Not fooling many people there. That's before police militarization.

qmKJRFO.jpg

Last edited:
It's at least a testament to the Range Rover's offroad crown.
I used to have a Range Rover. They are nice but hit or miss. Aside from getting worse gas milage than a tank, when they have problems they have PROBLEMS. We replaced all teh electrics in mine and it still had issues.

I used to have a Range Rover. They are nice but hit or miss. Aside from getting worse gas milage than a tank, when they have problems they have PROBLEMS. We replaced all teh electrics in mine and it still had issues.

And the parts are stupid expensive