FYI I knew it! Speed doesn't kill (if ingested properly)

I speed pretty much consistently. Considering everyone else speeds on the roads too, it's not really a big deal. Though I find that the other speeders are too slow.

honestly I can be doing 75 on the interstate, and everything feels like it's going around 45.

Personal record is 150+ km/hr in a 30 zone.

Straight stretch of road in front of a school, where the speed limit drops from 80 to 30 in front of the school, and back up to 80 right afterwards. Done on a late summer night with no kids around, don't worry :D

I've always thought speeding and driving aggressively caused a lot less wrecks than toodling along slowly.

reason being, the aggressive drivers are paying attention. the soccer moms are drifting all over the place in front of people trying to get around them.

I think calls for raising these silly low speed limits you have here in the states. Well Around here anyway. 55 on an interstate is slow. Should be 65 at least, and 75 in certain areas. instead of the 55/65 they have now.

I think calls for raising these silly low speed limits you have here in the states. Well Around here anyway. 55 on an interstate is slow. Should be 65 at least, and 75 in certain areas. instead of the 55/65 they have now.

it's 75 here

CiQcJTy.gif

That black chick is like "I am completely surrounded by white folk."

You know what happened when they built the 80 mph highway in Austin?

People started getting around faster.

Yup. They are trying some 'justice for trayvon' bullshit, and it's backlashing on them hard. When the video shows it all clear as fucking day (even though they tried to cut out the assault at the end, and claim 'he hit some other bikers first, even though that conveniently doesn't show on the video) it's hard to argue for 'justice'...