I kinda won a contest

So I just got a call that I won another contest through these guys. Last year it was a scavenger hunt to win the trip and I really didn't end up with much but some free gear and free beer. This year a won an all expenses paid trip to go see the Bucs play the Bengals in Cinnci.

I'm not it's just something online that they auto register you for if you have a profile with them. I've not once ever called into a Radio show for anything.

For some reason this reminded me of how those country Sheriff's sent out "you won a boat!" letters to a bunch of bail jumpers and told them to meet at the local sports complex, then arrested them.

lol. they did something similar to that on a Cable show. You had to call in to give the code you saw on the commercial & when you called in to verify you won, you had to confirm your address & then were told to come on in to a local prize distribution center with proof of address ie: a DL, chking account statement, or utility bill. Once they verified you, you went to the prize room to pick out your prize & were busted for cable theft!!

So I just got a call that I won another contest through these guys. Last year it was a scavenger hunt to win the trip and I really didn't end up with much but some free gear and free beer. This year a won an all expenses paid trip to go see the Bucs play the Bengals in Cinnci.

wow....all expense trip to Cincy. Hope they don't go too overboard.

I received my prize stuff today and it's not a police scam. It's a one day trip so no crappy Ohio hotel. I fly up in the AM with the team on their plane and then fly back with them after the game.

So I'm just now getting around to getting my photo's from my trip. The only one I really wanted to share was this guy at the game who was wearing a bald cap and black faced himself to look Ocho Cinco.

ocho.jpg