I kinda won a contest

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
I won some radio contest and I get to do a scavenger hunt at the Bucs Stadium on Saturday for prizes...yippie The listing showed only 9 of us so I think I have decent odds of getting something cool. It's starting out to be a good day.

This begs the question, what did you have to do to win this contest? Is this a MJ in the morning thing?

No I hate MJ. I'm just part of the 98Rock club so I can get the concert presale stuff. I guess they pick the people out of there. I didn't even know they were doing it until I got the email from their marketing manager this morning.

Bah. Here is was thinking it would be something interesting like stuffing the most jello shots down your pants in 10 minutes or something.

Oh well, tackle the opposition, and win something cool.

I'll root for a pool table for you.

Either way I'll at least win a t shirt or something like that. Plus it will be fun just doing it. In 04 I was one of 5 people to win a new car. We all had to draw keys out of a hat and who started the car won. I had to go first so I knew luck was against me for that one.

You got pretty good odds of winning the trip. The only thing that will kill you is some fat beer drinking season ticket holder who knows RayJ like he knows his local liquor store.

No grand prize for me. It wasn't really much of a scavenger hunt. They hid a bunch of soft coolers all in the stadium and each person could only pick one. Once you touched one it was yours. In the cooler was a number and you took it back to the party deck and the number would correspond to a prize. I got some Bucs gear and a bunch of beer. It was a fun time though.