I just watched Saw!!11

NeedMoreEmo said:
I didnt click the link, I dont find funzie all too funny, I think its an old people thing.

I think it's a jaded and cynical thing, cause I just don't laugh at it :o

I'm only 24, so don't throw that "old man" stuff :mamoru:

jaxxor said:
I think it's a jaded and cynical thing, cause I just don't laugh at it :o

I'm only 24, so don't throw that "old man" stuff :mamoru:
it really has no rhyme or reason to it - that's part of the beauty

NeedMoreEmo said:
I predicted the ending of Se7en, this one was like WOAH SHIT :eek: so I liked it better.
*Se7ven spoiler alert if you've managed to not see it yet."

predicted it from what point? as soon as he started talking about the guy's wife, it was pretty much open. but i find it slightly hard to believe that before he turned himself in, you figured out the detective's wife's head would be in the box in the middle of a field.

i've heard too many bad things from too many people whose movie opinions i trust to see Saw.

and i don't like funzie either. male, 22.

Kabn said:
*Se7ven spoiler alert if you've managed to not see it yet."

predicted it from what point? as soon as he started talking about the guy's wife, it was pretty much open. but i find it slightly hard to believe that before he turned himself in, you figured out the detective's wife's head would be in the box in the middle of a field.

i've heard too many bad things from too many people whose movie opinions i trust to see Saw.

and i don't like funzie either. male, 22.

I cant remember, all I remember from that film is the pedophile sitting up in his bed. I remember not being surprised by it at all though.

I dont see much bad about it, the ending was awesome, the plot was very well unravelled. True the directing and acting isnt top notch but hey ho, I got the DVD for free from an uncle so Im not complaining.

Youre not old like elpmis, theres a year age gap.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I'm the most cynical 15yr old ever.

And dude, you're even older than elfpenis :eek:

dang. being an old fart kind of sucks, but I have all this life EXP accumulated