I just watched Saw!!11

what kind of chump couldn't just snap the chain with their bare hands?

Poor Dread Pirate Roberts :fly:

:lol: I read a book once and this army guy was about to watch this chick get raped and so he took some deep breathes then went all caveman and ripped the chains he was in out of the wall.

If I was in that room I could get myself out with that saw, it'd take a while and a lot of sweating cos Im not very strong and find it hard to be gentle with tools but there you go.

ChikkenNoodul said:
The hardened steel of a chain would take forever with a chintzy hacksaw, however the cheap pipes that they were wound around would cut like butter

Stupid people always die in those movies
Haha, I just realised he was trying to push the door to get out and it was a sliding one :fly:

You'd think instinct and wanting to live would mean you're calm and logical instead of screaming and bashing shit.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Haha, I just realised he was trying to push the door to get out and it was a sliding one :fly:

You'd think instinct and wanting to live would mean you're calm and logical instead of screaming and bashing shit.

I don't know about that- I almost drowned once as a kid and I can tell you I was anything but calm.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Well yeah, anything to live but if you bash at shit and break it all you're not going to have the tools to live.

In your example, very true. In my example, splashing more in the water didn't help me a bit either :o

NeedMoreEmo said:

man, I had a funny comment to go here, then I got sidetracked by work. :mad: