I just want to know how it works

now it all makes sense why they bought 2 guns in the last year. gotta watch your ass when you're pissing people off in their own homes. they take that shit personally.
I just pay and HR the employees that do. :squint:

We are fucking serious about fdcpa laws here. Employees get canned all the time for pulling shit.

The collections company I work for does not buy debt from other companies. It is more of a service company where we act as a third party collecting debt. In other words, companies that do not have a collections department, we offer our services to them.

The collection agencies that do buy debt (or dirty paper) are ruthless and shitty.

Ape can you hack the Gibson to remove some old debt?

I can just imagine your cubicle spinning in slow mo for no reason as you type furiously away on your apple II with the killer screen refresh rate. Fly between those holographic towers girl and throw my debt into the trash folder on tower 23!

Ape can you hack the Gibson to remove some old debt?

I can just imagine your cubicle spinning in slow mo for no reason as you type furiously away on your apple II with the killer screen refresh rate. Fly between those holographic towers girl and throw my debt into the trash folder on tower 23!
:lol: I have an office with nothing on the walls and paper and shit everywhere. We moved back in April and I just haven't had time to spruce up the place.

Deleting someones debt without prior approval gets an employee the can.

We cant even look up credit reports without approval. One employee looked up Howard Sterns credit report and got busted. lol
Debt collection jobs are a lot more exciting than I imagined.
Working in HR for one is twice as exciting. Gosh I have stories. :waw:
:lol: We had hired a guy from NCO (if I remember correctly) and he had HORRIBLE habits. He was busted for telling a collector that he was in the military and has plenty of guns. That he was going to stop by the debtors house and convince him to pay the debt.

He was fired on the spot.
You've been in a cunty mood today huh.

You even red repped me! :fly: You midol-chomping slutbag! <3
LOL! I don't even remember what for... I'm sure I was just being a dick for the hell of it. :lol: