Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
Gender and Class Issues within “Amores Perros” and “Y Tu Mamá También”

What a fuckin' waste of a day. The little hangover I had was replaced with weariness on the subject of Mexican art and Cinema. I'll have to get the missus to proof-read it tomorrow and make it not sound stupid. Thank tomorrow will be the last day in this class.

12 hrs isnt that long... you should have seen our grad papers, 20+ pages involving a million sources discussing the business skills of 3 different major CEOs. All but 1 person was handed thier paper back and told to rewrite it :eek:

the papers themsselves weren't that hard, but it was really 3 research papers in one, wrapped up with a page of necessary bullshit.

i hated school, but i got an A in that class... so whatever.

I always hated writing papers.
My wife writes essays and such for her work all the time. She can bang out a bigass paper in like an hour:wtf:
But shes smrat liek that

shockthemonkey said:
12 hrs isnt that long... you should have seen our grad papers, 20+ pages involving a million sources discussing the business skills of 3 different major CEOs. All but 1 person was handed thier paper back and told to rewrite it :eek:

the papers themsselves weren't that hard, but it was really 3 research papers in one, wrapped up with a page of necessary bullshit.

i hated school, but i got an A in that class... so whatever.
A recent project I wrote was 29,876 words and 148 pages. It took me around a month every night to complete.

Galen said:
A recent project I wrote was 29,876 words and 148 pages. It took me around a month every night to complete.
i would just kill myself.

i take it this was a writeup for work/graduate school? if that was part of a bachelors degree, you'd better leave that school with a 60k+ job.

b_sinning said:
What movies did you talk about?

SpangeMonkee said:
Gender and Class Issues within “Amores Perros” and “Y Tu Mamá También”

Galen said:

yeah, fuck all that. there's no way I'd do that shit.

theacoustician said:
So who would ever read such a long text?
The marker probably just flicked through it, infact he more than likely did, but insisted it wasn't worth his time if it was below 110 pages.

Galen said:
The marker probably just flicked through it, infact he more than likely did, but insisted it wasn't worth his time if it was below 110 pages.
Seems kinda pointless, but its cool that you know enough about a subject to write that much.

Galen said:
Tom Cruise on Oprah

It was actually a research project to do with Enzymes, and I'm glad to see the end of it.

That guy is such a fruit cake. I saw that latest episode. I think he was high at the time.