I just showes Portland OR my boobies!!

April23 said:
I had a bad habit of walking on our portch naked and not realizing what was going on. So used to the no clothes policy when we don't have guests over.

:( I wish you'd keep this policy when you do have guests over.

I'm sure I've given the construction workers around our house a show or two. I don't even think about it, nor do I care.

We had sex on the couch the other day and realized afterwards that the window was open. There's another one just above on the next building, they had a bee-line of sight to the couch. oops.

I guess it doesn't really matter, we walk around naked with the windows open a decent amount of time anyway.

Pandora said:
There have been several times I've been nakie with the blinds open. Fortunatly my house is on a hill and hidden by a huge japanese maple. :D

I wonder how often most people hang out around their house sans clothing?

We walk around our house nekkid a good bit. Most of the blinds are closed tho.

The best was the time we were getting it on on the couch in my apartment in Clemson, when I was co-oping. My roomate went out to a bar, but came back waaay early and caught us right in the middle of the act. she quickly ran outside when we screamed at her to not come in (little too late for that, but whatever). we threw our clothes back on and went to go let her in, she was aaaaall the way down in the parking lot. She said she'd be back in in a bit. I don't think we made eye contact for a few days after that.

bast_imret said:
We walk around our house nekkid a good bit. Most of the blinds are closed tho.

The best was the time we were getting it on on the couch in my apartment in Clemson, when I was co-oping. My roomate went out to a bar, but came back waaay early and caught us right in the middle of the act. she quickly ran outside when we screamed at her to not come in (little too late for that, but whatever). we threw our clothes back on and went to go let her in, she was aaaaall the way down in the parking lot. She said she'd be back in in a bit. I don't think we made eye contact for a few days after that.

Good job not inviting her to join in, queer.

I try to give at least 1 bat wing everytime I go out, oh ya and

BATWING!!!!

bat_wing.jpg

Fags:fly:

bast_imret said:
Can't, the AlphaChiSigma photo page is down. Only place I know that would have her pic.

All I'm saying is that if she's even somewhat attractive it's not a bad idea to have a spotter.

AM I RITE?

bast_imret said:
I prefer the goat.

well ya but you cant just go amatuerly pulling the goat all around town. That would make the goat to regular. There is always a time and place to pull the goat correctly. Its like a feeling that comes over you to tell you, yes this is the time, its goat time baby and you go with it

BeeRad said:
well ya but you cant just go amatuerly pulling the goat all around town. That would make the goat to regular. There is always a time and place to pull the goat correctly. Its like a feeling that comes over you to tell you, yes this is the time, its goat time baby and you go with it
That's right. The batwing or brain is more appropriate for everyday use. They're quick and easy to pull off and can be done very stealthily if need be.