I just showes Portland OR my boobies!!

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
I'm an idiot. I just walked out into the living room, without a shirt on. Didn't really think about the fact that it's still daylight and my window blinds are open.
Thought I was ok until I noticed a family sitting in their car, which happens to be direcly infront of my main livingroom window :eek: oops

Content: Expose yourself lately? :fly:

I had a bad habit of walking on our portch naked and not realizing what was going on. So used to the no clothes policy when we don't have guests over.

I sleep with the blinds open, so I tend to get up every morning infront of the window. It takes me a while to realize that people could possbily see me, but then I realize that noone ever has and go about my naked business.

my g/f dared me to walk outside naked one night at like 11:30 or something like that. I guess she didnt think i'd really do it. So i did it..

thats the only story i have.. i live with roomates, i dont want them walking around naked so i dont' do it.

SpangeMonkee said:
if it is during the day, it is much harder to see in to windows. the whole mirror effect and all.
You have thought about this. Perhaps even went as far as going outside and trying to look in.

That's an idea.

A couple years ago I moved into a neighborhood where all the homes were very close together. Soon after I moved in, my boyfriend and I decided to christen the new home. After the act, I stood up to go get dressed and realized that my blinds were open and not only did my neighbors see me, they were having a pool party with a lot of guests . . . .

i'm sure the construction workers have gotten some shows several times over the past year since they're building mcmansions in my backyard. we just put blinds up in the bathroom a month ago.