I just saw.. Saw :o ***SPOILERS***

BigDov said:
Oh. Studying sucks. Libraries are usually fun though, <pig comment> because I can check out the hottie librarians </pig comment>.

LOLOLOL

Seriously, hope you can manage to keep having a good day. You've needed one for a while :heart:
I had a good day yesterday :)

I like the Library.. nice and quiet. I just hope there's a studying nook available when I get there.

Lynnakitty said:
I had a good day yesterday :)

I like the Library.. nice and quiet. I just hope there's a studying nook available when I get there.

Glad to hear it.

There was a library I used to go to when I was a kid, and they had these cylinder things with bean bag chairs in them- they were the ultimate studying nook, only one person allowed, and very comfy.

BigDov said:
Glad to hear it.

There was a library I used to go to when I was a kid, and they had these cylinder things with bean bag chairs in them- they were the ultimate studying nook, only one person allowed, and very comfy.
o my. They just have desks at my library. Usually they're really full though :(

ChikkenNoodul said:
And is that the first movie that dude's been in since Princess Bride????

:lol: You must not be that observant of him. Large movies he's been in since Princess Bride:

Hot Shots
Days of Thunder (Tom Cruise's rival in there)
Robin Hood Men In Tights
The Crush (With Alicia Silverstone)
Twister (Rival tornado Hunter)
Liar, Liar

Although he's been in 36 movies since Princess Bride according to IMDB

Coqui said:
:lol: You must not be that observant of him. Large movies he's been in since Princess Bride:

Hot Shots
Days of Thunder (Tom Cruise's rival in there)
Robin Hood Men In Tights
The Crush (With Alicia Silverstone)
Twister (Rival tornado Hunter)
Liar, Liar

Although he's been in 36 movies since Princess Bride according to IMDB

Certainly doesn't mean any of 'em were good!! :lol:

BigDov said:
Certainly doesn't mean any of 'em were good!! :lol:

Depends on what you were looking for. He was never known for being an acclaimed actor. Just funny. Needless to say, he was quite funny in most of those.

Lynnakitty said:
Robin Hood: Men In Tights + Twister own you :mad:

Holy shit! PULL OUT OF ME!!!!

I guess I should have clarified what I meant- althought he's been in 36 movies, that doesn't necessarily mean that they were all memorable performances. *sheesh*

And yes, those two films you mention are definitely on my favorites list.