I just saw.. Saw :o ***SPOILERS***

BigDov said:
So bottom line- is it worth seeing or not? Either of them for that matter........ they both sound like rentals so far to me. :(
it depends on what you're in to

Saw is the better of the two, but not because of good acting or a deep plot, it's just really fucking entertaining if you're a sicko like most of us

elpmis said:
it depends on what you're in to

Saw is the better of the two, but not because of good acting or a deep plot, it's just really fucking entertaining if you're a sicko like most of us

Okay, so I'm a sicko like the rest of you...... I've been wanting to see this ever since the trailer hit the web.

BigDov said:
Okay, so I'm a sicko like the rest of you...... I've been wanting to see this ever since the trailer hit the web.
me too, I was psyched up, maybe a little bit too much (I thought it would scare the shit out of me) and I really wasn't - so in a way I was dissapointed in that regard

but,

it's still a very entertaining movie and there's nothing really like it out there

BigDov said:
:fly:

You're in a good mood today, aren't ya?? :heart:
Prolly won't last for long. I'm skipping Business to go to a library and study there. Yuck.

Lynnakitty said:
Prolly won't last for long. I'm skipping Business to go to a library and study there. Yuck.

Oh. Studying sucks. Libraries are usually fun though, <pig comment> because I can check out the hottie librarians </pig comment>.

LOLOLOL

Seriously, hope you can manage to keep having a good day. You've needed one for a while :heart: