I just saw.. Saw :o ***SPOILERS***

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think the wife was drowned, I wasn't too sure about the catkid.

Most of the people in that movie died because they were dumb, so it's not really scary to me.
:lol: The cat kid didn't scare me at all. I just laughed at him.
The woman was kinda scary. When she crawled down the stairs I was all "Eek!"

Lynnakitty said:
I think the fact that her face almost exploded was pretty fucking creepy enough.
hell yeah it was

my favorite 'situation' was the guy that had to walk around on that broken glass with the candle to get that password thing written on the walls and was poisoned and flammable

I mean, that's fucking involved

elpmis said:
hell yeah it was

my favorite 'situation' was the guy that had to walk around on that broken glass with the candle to get that password thing
Oh man that'd hurt so fuckin' bad :lol:.
I suppose after a while it'd all feel numb.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I just remembered another thing that bothered me about the characters in the movie

Why didn't they notice when there was no tape in the player of the 'dead' guy? I would've been looking for that, and known something even more fishy was going on.
yea i wondered about that.. big thing that bugged me was:
OMG STUPID POLICE OFFICERS WAIT FOR BACKUP!
and wtf a rifle? I thought that was pretty lame. Yea some cops use rifles, but I wouldn't use a fuckin' long gun if you were trying to sneak around corners.
stupid police officers.
Also I dont think the black dude would have lived. If you cut across the neck you have probably about 5-10 mins max before you bleed to death.

:o i wanna see it. Just have to wait 20 more days until im 17 :lol:

d4rkspike said:
:o i wanna see it. Just have to wait 20 more days until im 17 :lol:
:lol: I went with 2 under-aged people, and the chick asked for ID, so I gave her mine.. and she dropped it in the dark theatre, and I was liek "JESUS CHRIST YOU INCOMPETANT SACK OF SHIT!" Once she found it she didn't ask for anyone elses ID's rotfl :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
I just remembered another thing that bothered me about the characters in the movie

Why didn't they notice when there was no tape in the player of the 'dead' guy? I would've been looking for that, and known something even more fishy was going on.
good point

Lynnakitty said:
:lol: I went with 2 under-aged people, and the chick asked for ID, so I gave her mine.. and she dropped it in the dark theatre, and I was liek "JESUS CHRIST YOU INCOMPETANT SACK OF SHIT!" Once she found it she didn't ask for anyone elses ID's rotfl :D
:lol: :cool:

Lynnakitty said:
yea i wondered about that.. big thing that bugged me was:
OMG STUPID POLICE OFFICERS WAIT FOR BACKUP!
and wtf a rifle? I thought that was pretty lame. Yea some cops use rifles, but I wouldn't use a fuckin' long gun if you were trying to sneak around corners.
stupid police officers.
Also I dont think the black dude would have lived. If you cut across the neck you have probably about 5-10 mins max before you bleed to death.
No, it was a shotgun. A 12GA is perhaps the best firearm for close quarters operations like that.

But those two jackasses had bad aim and were too busy trying to save the guy to watch their own asses.

ChikkenNoodul said:
No, it was a shotgun. A 12GA is perhaps the best firearm for close quarters operations like that.

But those two jackasses had bad aim and were too busy trying to save the guy to watch their own asses.
yeah, I thought the shotgun was a good call

ChikkenNoodul said:

I would still rather use something a little more compact. I'm no NRA member, but I'd still like something that doesn't stick out 2-3 feet from my body.

Lynnakitty said:
I would still rather use something a little more compact. I'm no NRA member, but I'd still like something that doesn't stick out 2-3 feet from my body.
it's all about the spread

Lynnakitty said:
Meh, shotgun requires less training, hits harder, and is a heck of a lot easier to aim under stress than a handgun.

Plus it makes a better club when you run out of ammo.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Meh, shotgun requires less training, hits harder, and is a heck of a lot easier to aim under stress than a handgun.

Plus it makes a better club when you run out of ammo.
it's also good at opening locked doors