I just saw.. Saw :o ***SPOILERS***

L

Lynnakitty

It was pretty good. The bad acting was funny enough to laugh at and I loved Cary Elwes British accent popping through occasionally :lol:
But otherwise a pretty decent horror flick.
Anyone want to construct me a big Jigsaw head and a big tricycle so I can ride around on it next halloween? :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
I liked it, I saw that and Grudge over the weekend.

Saw was better IMO

Not scary, but fun

And is that the first movie that dude's been in since Princess Bride????
Nah
He was in Men in Tights too :p

and :wtf: Why so many views yet so few responses? 11 THOUSAND views?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh riiiiiiiiiiiight, now I remember, thanks

That's been bugging me all weekend
Did you burst into laughter right before he cut his leg off? He was doing such a horrible job of acting!

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think I was too pissed that he was that being that dumb and freaking out. :p
Yea I was mildly annoyed about that too.
I knew something was up with the dead guy in the middle of the room though. I totally would have thrown shit at him just to make sure he was dead.

Lynnakitty said:
Yea I was mildly annoyed about that too.
I knew something was up with the dead guy in the middle of the room though. I totally would have thrown shit at him just to make sure he was dead.
Same here, he looked awful fake to me - but as a viewer I 'assumed' it was just low budget makeup :p

Not to mention that one time Adam leaned on one of the pipes and it moved....

ChikkenNoodul said:
Same here, he looked awful fake to me - but as a viewer I 'assumed' it was just low budget makeup :p

Not to mention that one time Adam leaned on one of the pipes and it moved....
Technically.. it's impossible to disable the 911 feature on a phone. You can block outgoing calls, but not 911. Even if there's no service on the phone you can still dial 911. That bugged me :p
I totally want the clown head thingy to wear for halloween next year. I'll ride around on an oversized tricycle and say "Hello. I want to play a game"