I just saw.. Saw :o ***SPOILERS***

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
I too have seen Saw and The Grudge

two totally different movies in my opinion, I wouldn't even compare them

Saw goes for that gory/mind games kind of scary and is best compared to Seven

The Grudge just tries to scare and is best compared to The Ring
 
Lynnakitty said:
Technically.. it's impossible to disable the 911 feature on a phone. You can block outgoing calls, but not 911. Even if there's no service on the phone you can still dial 911. That bugged me :p
I totally want the clown head thingy to wear for halloween next year. I'll ride around on an oversized tricycle and say "Hello. I want to play a game"
:lol: that would rock as a costume
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Lynnakitty said:
Yea I was mildly annoyed about that too.
I knew something was up with the dead guy in the middle of the room though. I totally would have thrown shit at him just to make sure he was dead.
he wouldn't have moved, remember how he injected that one girls' boyfriend full of opium to keep him still? I think that's why he looked like he was coming out of a coma when he got up, he had given himself lots of opium
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
elpmis said:
I too have seen Saw and The Grudge

two totally different movies in my opinion, I wouldn't even compare them

Saw goes for that gory/mind games kind of scary and is best compared to Seven

The Grudge just tries to scare and is best compared to The Ring
I hated Seven though, and I really liked Saw.

The Grudge just made me laugh. I kept yelling at the screen for her to kick the chick in the face. And then when she started to descend from the door I woulda sucker punched her in the face. Wasn't an incredibly scary movie. I was kinda disapointed.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: that would rock as a costume
I know! It would scare the crap out of people even if they didn't see the movie. My friend Ryan wants to dress up with the pig mask thing. We'd scare the crap of all the little kids :cool:
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Lynnakitty said:
I hated Seven though, and I really liked Saw.

The Grudge just made me laugh. I kept yelling at the screen for her to kick the chick in the face. And then when she started to descend from the door I woulda sucker punched her in the face. Wasn't an incredibly scary movie. I was kinda disapointed.
i think in the end SAW will have a cult following and the grudge won't
 
elpmis said:
he wouldn't have moved, remember how he injected that one girls' boyfriend full of opium to keep him still? I think that's why he looked like he was coming out of a coma when he got up, he had given himself lots of opium
But he'd have shards of glass sticking out of his head.

That's what I do when I'm chained in a bathroom with a dead body.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
elpmis said:
he wouldn't have moved, remember how he injected that one girls' boyfriend full of opium to keep him still? I think that's why he looked like he was coming out of a coma when he got up, he had given himself lots of opium
She didn't know the guy. He wasn't her boyfriend. He was just some dead guy.
But I guess that makes sense.
I did like how Dr Gordon got really pale after cutting off his foot though. With that kind of blood loss you WOULD be that pale. I half expected him to look normal.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
elpmis said:
i think in the end SAW will have a cult following and the grudge won't
I agree... only reason it might have a cult following is because it started SMG and she already has a cult following.
Apparently the Japanese version is 209590385 times scarier. I'll have to "pick" that one "up" sometime.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh hell yeah.

The grudge showed too much of the chick
Might be because of the shitty quality of the movie... (which I saw in theatres of course :shifty: ) But I didn't really understand what happened to the woman and the kid.
Did the dad drown the kid, then kill the wife, and hang himself?
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Lynnakitty said:
She didn't know the guy. He wasn't her boyfriend. He was just some dead guy.
But I guess that makes sense.
I did like how Dr Gordon got really pale after cutting off his foot though. With that kind of blood loss you WOULD be that pale. I half expected him to look normal.
what do you mean she didn't know the guy?

jigsaw said it was her "soulmate"
 
Lynnakitty said:
Might be because of the shitty quality of the movie... (which I saw in theatres of course :shifty: ) But I didn't really understand what happened to the woman and the kid.
Did the dad drown the kid, then kill the wife, and hang himself?
I think the wife was drowned, I wasn't too sure about the catkid.

Most of the people in that movie died because they were dumb, so it's not really scary to me.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
ChikkenNoodul said:
But he'd have shards of glass sticking out of his head.

That's what I do when I'm chained in a bathroom with a dead body.
well, you will now ;)
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
ChikkenNoodul said:
I think the wife was drowned, I wasn't too sure about the catkid.

Most of the people in that movie died because they were dumb, so it's not really scary to me.
he drowned the kid and beat the wife to death I think
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
elpmis said:
are you serious? fuck, I thought he made her dive in to her boyfriend's stomach

that would have been a lot cooler
I think the fact that her face almost exploded was pretty fucking creepy enough.