I just had the most messed up dream...EVER

qlat

Flaccid Member
It was very long as I was asleep for about 11 hours, but it basically involved some machines/monstrous animals/whatever coming and wiping out everyone in a large farm field, some of which had corn. 50 of us escaped into a force-field protected thing (like the Gungan thingies in Episode I) just sitting in the middle of the grass. It was about the size of a medium conference room. From the inside, the force field was a transparent solid material. As the creatures/werewolves pounded on the thing, we discovered it could fly. I was going to go up into the c*ckpit but there was a ladder to go to the upper level with an opening that was too narrow for my shoulders to get through :(. We eventually flew away but eventually the stupid mid 20-somthing woman flying the ship crashed it. Fortunately, it had a time machine inside with limited capabilities, i.e. up to 2 hours into the past, but during the time travel process which was very trippy I woke up :(

Edie from Desperate Housewives was there even though I don't think she's hot at all; she was just another one of the fleeing humans. Us running away (much like War of the Worlds which I saw opening weekend) started out like I was "inside" a movie watching it. This "movie" involved antonio banderas and another actor playing hispanic brothers in the same vein as ads for the new Brothers Grimm movie: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/hdgallery/thebrothersgrimm.html It also felt a bit like the beginning of The Mask of Zorro

There was also a component of this ET'ish character who teleported away as a friend and pleaded for protection :mad:. I remembered him from earlier but I don't know if I had a dream sequence with him earlier in the evening or if that whole thing was fabricated.

You're right. In the entire history of time no thinking creature ever had a dream more messed up than that.

Oh, except my cat. Damn thing has some twitchy dreams. Probably fantasizing about being able to lick the top of her own head or something...

I've had weirder dreams than that, but for the sake of my ongoing therapy will not discuss them here.

qlat said:
It was very long as I was asleep for about 11 hours, but it basically involved some machines/monstrous animals/whatever coming and wiping out everyone in a large farm field, some of which had corn. 50 of us escaped into a force-field protected thing (like the Gungan thingies in Episode I) just sitting in the middle of the grass. It was about the size of a medium conference room. From the inside, the force field was a transparent solid material. As the creatures/werewolves pounded on the thing, we discovered it could fly. I was going to go up into the c*ckpit but there was a ladder to go to the upper level with an opening that was too narrow for my shoulders to get through :(. We eventually flew away but eventually the stupid mid 20-somthing woman flying the ship crashed it. Fortunately, it had a time machine inside with limited capabilities, i.e. up to 2 hours into the past, but during the time travel process which was very trippy I woke up :(

Edie from Desperate Housewives was there even though I don't think she's hot at all; she was just another one of the fleeing humans. Us running away (much like War of the Worlds which I saw opening weekend) started out like I was "inside" a movie watching it. This "movie" involved antonio banderas and another actor playing hispanic brothers in the same vein as ads for the new Brothers Grimm movie: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/hdgallery/thebrothersgrimm.html It also felt a bit like the beginning of The Mask of Zorro

There was also a component of this ET'ish character who teleported away as a friend and pleaded for protection :mad:. I remembered him from earlier but I don't know if I had a dream sequence with him earlier in the evening or if that whole thing was fabricated.

That is by far the wierdest thing I've read all week.

Mandatory 'seek help immediately' comment satisfied