WTF I just had some Jehobo's at my door

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
And they didn't even bring me bread. As instructed my entire life by DJB I promptly told them I was a Mormon (which is partially true but apparently they blacklist your house so that's the logic) but the mofo's didn't freak out and leave. :mad: Instead they told me I should read the new testament and live by Christ's law. I'd just woken up too so all I could do was stare at them politely. Dammit.

When a Jdub goes back to his lair, the elders will warn him not to call on a mormons house again. If you can be seduced into being a Jdub, you can be turned into a Mormon easily. Normally I tell them they're too late as the 144,000 Jdubs who will get into heaven have already made it, so I've missed out.

When a Jdub goes back to his lair, the elders will warn him not to call on a mormons house again. If you can be seduced into being a Jdub, you can be turned into a Mormon easily. Normally I tell them they're too late as the 144,000 Jdubs who will get into heaven have already made it, so I've missed out.

They can take people out of the book you know...

We had a surveyer at our house from the government wanting to survey us on drug use. She SAID it was prescription use, but :wackit:

And they didn't even bring me bread. As instructed my entire life by DJB I promptly told them I was a Mormon (which is partially true but apparently they blacklist your house so that's the logic) but the mofo's didn't freak out and leave. :mad: Instead they told me I should read the new testament and live by Christ's law. I'd just woken up too so all I could do was stare at them politely. Dammit.

I'm sure they were doing the same :fly:

did you say hi to mikey for us?

Fingers crossed they don't call again eh?