I just had a long, thick...

Pandora said:
Why? Are you going to Savannah? I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to enter the state of GA unless you're coming to see Thorn and I in Atlanta....at least I really wouldn't recommend it, if you know what's good for you.... :desslock:

You and Thorn could come to Savannah too, we'll have a big shindig. I'll make it worth your while :hi2u:

Look, the city doesn't have to be interesting for me to get you girls drunk and film 4 way action between Blondie, JJ, you, and Thorn. I mean, if you'd rather I film you in ATL then I'm completely fine with that.

ERage said:
Look, the city doesn't have to be interesting for me to get you girls drunk and film 4 way action between Blondie, JJ, you, and Thorn. I mean, if you'd rather I film you in ATL then I'm completely fine with that.

Road Trip!!!!

ERage said:
You and Thorn could come to Savannah too, we'll have a big shindig. I'll make it worth your while :hi2u:

say no more. you will be here in october. course, might wanna get here early since I HAVE FIRST DIBS ON FUXX. she's gonna plum wear me out.

:drool:

ERage said:

OIC, so we'd be all the entertainment then... in that case I guess location doesn't really matter. Savannah or Atlanta, you won't be seeing much in that camera lens except my middle finger.
thefinger_red.gif