I just got my flu shot..

Lynnakitty said:
Funny.. our health care is free, yet we're "3rd world"?
okay, maybe that was a bit much

you guys can be 2nd world from here on out

k?

Viremia said:
okay, maybe that was a bit much

you guys can be 2nd world from here on out

k?
:rolleyes:
...you are banished forth-with from the kingdom of Canadia, under pain of death.

Lynnakitty said:
Funny.. our health care is free, yet we're "3rd world"?
But you always whine about wait times and lack of service

I'm starting to feel dizzy and a general sense of malaise. Not to mention the gross lump on my arm now :lol: I know that's normal but it's not fun.

Kander77 said:
I'm Immune to the flu
A little secret: there is no flu virus

The symptoms people experience as "the flu" are actually withdrawal symptoms from the mind control agents spread via chemtrails. That's why the govt promotes the "flu vaccine" which is in fact just a long acting mind control drug. The shot is required because the dispersal patterns of chemtrail drugs is greatly limited during fall/winter months.

This isn't just the case with the flu. It's the secret purpose behind ALL vaccines. Have you ever actually seen any viruses? Of course not. Sure, you've seen pictures that are reported to be viruses, but those are just artist's fabrications. The "Virus Project" was started long ago by governments around the world as a way of controlling those considered subversive. Later it was expanded to include all peasants.

VIRUSES ARE NOT REAL!!! :eek:

Jesus CHRIST Viremia.. I think you're turning into Fox Mulder.

dreamwalker said:
I'll remember that the next time I pick up some nonexistent "virus", the gastrointestinal kind, and I'll puke on your shoes :p

:barf:

:drool:

and any symptoms you may experience are, as I've already indicated, simply withdrawal symptoms from the different mind control drugs you've been exposed to recently

So I'm Immune to the government? Do I still have to pay taxes?