I just got my flu shot..

Coqui said:
Due to the shortage, they recommend anyone who's healthy and not old or a kid, not get one. And since I'm getting close to middle aged, I am in between the two requested age ranges.
I live with an old man, so I'm supposed to get one. I think I'm actually getting a fever now :eek:

I got it twice, and had no reaction to it at all either time. I only got it because the doctor I worked for preferred for his office staff to have it.

The second time around I was also due for another shot, so I had the flu vaccine in my left arm, and the other in the right arm. Both were a little sore, but not bad.

In both cases I got the shot from nurses I worked with every day (different nurses). Both of them threatened me, I can't possibly imagine why :fly: Both of them were very good about it though, and did it quickly with minimal discomfort.

My arm is KILLING me.. I can't lift it right now :lol:
It's still very red and blotchy and I feel poopy :(

Lynnakitty said:
My arm is KILLING me.. I can't lift it right now :lol:
It's still very red and blotchy and I feel poopy :(

Suck it up, rookie! Walk it off then hit the showers. :p

hahaha

you people who get the flu shot are so gullible :rolleyes:

everyone knows that the flu shot is just a scam by the government to distribute mind control drugs and force the peasants to their will

don't believe me, just wait, those rocket-packing monkeys are gonna remove all doubt and you'll be kicking yourself for not building that bomb shelter

Viremia said:
hahaha

you people who get the flu shot are so gullible :rolleyes:

everyone knows that the flu shot is just a scam by the government to distribute mind control drugs and force the peasants to their will

don't believe me, just wait, those rocket-packing monkeys are gonna remove all doubt and you'll be kicking yourself for not building that bomb shelter

But she's in Canuckistania, so I don't know if the same thing applies, does it?? :confused:

BigDov said:
But she's in Canuckistania, so I don't know if the same thing applies, does it?? :confused:
No.. it doesn't.

Paranoid freak he is.

BigDov said:
you're probably right

I don't think the Canuckistan govt is smart enough to develop mind control drugs, much less control the minds of its citizens

Viremia said:
you'll change your tune if you ever move out of a 3rd world country
Funny.. our health care is free, yet we're "3rd world"?