i just got an invitation

i'm going to go, i think. i keep in touch with a few, but the ones i didn't, i'd love to see where they ended up. there are still a few i wonder about, and i hope they show up!
high school wasn't traumatic for me or anything. i had a pretty good time. granted, the ones i hung out with were all older than i, so they won't be at the reunion. i am hoping there will be a bar there. that will make things a lot more fun, i think. :pandora:

Graduated in 1995; didn't go to the reunion (was this past September) partly because it was so damn expensive! Also, the people who were organizing it showed me the list of who was confirmed and there was hardley anyone on it who's names I even recognized. Needless to say, they had a shitty turnout.

Thorn Bird said:
i'm going to go, i think. i keep in touch with a few, but the ones i didn't, i'd love to see where they ended up. there are still a few i wonder about, and i hope they show up!
high school wasn't traumatic for me or anything. i had a pretty good time. granted, the ones i hung out with were all older than i, so they won't be at the reunion. i am hoping there will be a bar there. that will make things a lot more fun, i think. :pandora:

if I'm goin', there will have to be alcohol involved. Hip flask to the rescue.

I won't be going to any of mine. I've given my parents instructions that if anyone calls looking for my address to tell them I've died.

pa said:
i figure HS is a time of hormones and fucked up chemical imbalances.. There were some good people at my school and it'd be nice to catch up and see them again.
besides i think it'd be entertaining to see all the popular people that never amounted to anything because they were too cool partying with the in crowd to do any homework or studying...

QFT. I actually just started talking to the president of my class. She found me on MySpace. Strange. I talked to her a little a few years ago. I told her I'd help if she needed it. I think it woudl be interesting and if I reconnect with any old friends then all the better.