I iz old

WAIT A MINUTE.

YES IT WILL.

I'll just give the shirts out to a bunch of chicks. Gotta be a chance that one of those guys one of those chicks scores with would be me.

BRILLIANT!

maybe for his birthday present you can give him your UF account so he can hang around guys his own age on the internets.

/ass :D

Last edited:
picture.php

Shal how is your relationship with your son? I'm really close with my 8 year old but wonder if we'll be close when he gets older.

I get along great with my dad but we never were very close.

i'm the son of a step dad.. wasn't real 'close' with the paternal or step..

my oldest and I are cool.. optimum? probably not. but i saw him a lot him growing up.

excited to be with mo every day. :heart:

My dad had a job that required him to travel a lot until I was a teenager pretty much. So I only really saw my dad a few days a month for large chunks of the year growing up. I made sure I had a job where I spend time with my son every day. It just makes me wonder what will happen when he is an adult.

It wasn't until I was 13 and traveled on a few trips with my dad that I understood why he did what he did. He hated being away from his family but he was willing to sacrifice anything to make sure his family was taken care of. My sisters never have understood that and still resent him for being gone so much. I have a lot of respect for my dad and it made me understand that sometimes to be a good dad you just have to put your family before yourself even if they don't see it.

Last edited: