Video I hope these farts get jail time

they be getting down
hqdefault.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
does Nancy Grace have a website for this stuff? she'll invite them on her show and "unleash the lawyers"! ;)

ps: maybe you could just Embed the video next time, Bro! that one site landed me 18 cookies,.. :(

Seriously. Is the military guy in the Navy, Army ... What gives? He keeps changing. Can you really switch branches of military service like that?

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and nukes
Seriously. Is the military guy in the Navy, Army ... What gives? He keeps changing. Can you really switch branches of military service like that?

I know the "original" dude was in a navy outfit
You know what they say about the navy
1000 men go to sea
500 couples return
haw

Some 5%: Mrs Handsome I hung out with a bunch of gay natives one night & it was a blast. We played cards & you had to drink when you lost a hand. I thought it would be a good idea to drink martinis. We then all made our way across the street to a gay bar & I spent the whole time sitting in a washroom stall, too sick to move. Had to re-insulate my attic the next morning, which was, in a word, rough.

Some 5%: Mrs Handsome I hung out with a bunch of gay natives one night & it was a blast. We played cards & you had to drink when you lost a hand. I thought it would be a good idea to drink martinis. We then all made our way across the street to a gay bar & I spent the whole time sitting in a washroom stall, too sick to move. Had to re-insulate my attic the next morning, which was, in a word, rough.
Gay first nation citizens? What a hoot.

Gay first nation citizens? What a hoot.

Right? I didn't think they existed, but there's a whole community of them. Sweet guys, really. A couple of em took a shine to me, wife was all jelly & impressed at the same time.