I hit myself in the leg with a sledgehammer...

Drool-Boy said:
Seriously
If I had to wipe some 16 yearold kids ass cuz the dumbfuck broke his elbows, I think Id turn to heroine pretty quickly

Hey I am the victim here. :D

Drool-Boy said:
Seriously
If I had to wipe some 16 yearold kids ass cuz the dumbfuck broke his elbows, I think Id turn to heroine pretty quickly

Weeeeeell, I've got one for you then :D

My friends Lyn and Dean, and myself, we all used to work for the same company. We worked in the distribution center, so there were conveyors and shit all over the place. Dean was working down in shipping, and for some reason the boxes were falling off one of the feeds going into a trailer. So he took off running to stop the line. Well, let's just preface this by saying that Dean tends to be a little (ALOT) accident prone.

He gets to the next to last feed, and it's still on. It's this gnarly rubberized belt going around and around feeding rollers in the trailer. He puts his hands down on it........ and it pulls his hands and him to the end of the belt, they get stuck..... and the belt's still turning. Peeling, burning and ripping away the skin on his hands. It was fuckin sick.

Multiple surgeries and skin grafts later, he ends up with both hands in bandages and casts. In the middle of the summer. Oh yeah, I forgot to say that he and Lyn tend to go a bit overweight too. And there's no air conditioning at their house. Anyway, he can't use his hands at all for 2 months that summer. Lyn had to help him shower, help get him dressed, help him piss and wipe his ass for him. Now if that's not brotherly love, I don't really know what is.

Lyn, bless his heart, was scarred for life after those 2 months LOL

:)

When I am in public places, I nearly always grade girls/womens asses, I also have to find 10 females, within a certain time limit, that I would allow to perform oral on me.
I sometimes think that it is sick, but then I think it is all quite natural, as these are feelings that occur as part of selection process.