i heart april23!!

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
:bow: ohmigod. that chick is like the most totally, coolest girl in the whole world. i'm like, so fascinated with her! she is like, rockin', man. i wish i could meat her in person and kiss her mood ring! i'm like, so in like with her! :heart:

there. if you don't like it, you can come sit on me. at least then i won't have to worry about makin' stupid threads anymore. :happy:

that, and i'm not a computer geek to save my life. or a zombie fan. therefore nothing i have to say would be interesting to anyone. i'm so normal it'd kill you.

Thorn Bird said:
that, and i'm not a computer geek to save my life. or a zombie fan. therefore nothing i have to say would be interesting to anyone. i'm so normal it'd kill you.

To be normal is to be weird, it's a vicious circle

dammit. i shoulda had a thread about kingdom of heaven. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: pandora and i had a date last night and spent it drooling. of course liam is in this fantastic movie. li-yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: yep. i shoulda titled this thread "i had an orgasm last night."

Thorn Bird said:
dammit. i shoulda had a thread about kingdom of heaven. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: pandora and i had a date last night and spent it drooling. of course liam is in this fantastic movie. li-yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: yep. i shoulda titled this thread "i had an orgasm last night."

My wife thought the same thing.....except about Orlando