Baby I heard ppl got band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame it on Drool, no matter who the moderator is and no matter who the moderator is fucking the results would've been exactly the same, one person bant
Liam gets banned too, don't try to say he's some sort of a protected class.

...wait does @fly ever ban anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
He technically didn't break any rules either.

You may say ZRH didn't as well, but gosh... the forum has been quite less tense lately.

Maybe because Liam isn't posting much either.

:lol:

Oh right that makes perfect sense neither of you guys technically broke the rules but we're still going to ban one of youssss!

Anyhoooo I don't give a fuck, it's not like I had anything to do with yet another scrap at this forum... Instead of running your members out perhaps go after the common denominator...

Oh right that makes perfect sense neither of you guys technically broke the rules but we're still going to ban one of youssss!

Anyhoooo I don't give a fuck, it's not like I had anything to do with yet another scrap at this forum... Instead of running your members out perhaps go after the common denominator...
You need to relax.

but I don't want to be banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.