I heard it on the radio this morning.......

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
that pan-handlers in Minnesota need to be registered as a pan-handler, have a pan-handlers license and be subject to fines if they can't present it when asked.

What I'd like to know nev, is if this is going to be putting a crimp in your style when it goes into effect. New house, big-ass play structure, finishing the house, making sure the mailbox is level, getting your cable wiring situated, not to mention ensuring you'll have a steady supply of snack foods, I'd imagine you're just about at wits-end money wise..... so fess up and let it all out big guy.

BigDov said:
that pan-handlers in Minnesota need to be registered as a pan-handler, have a pan-handlers license and be subject to fines if they can't present it when asked.

What I'd like to know nev, is if this is going to be putting a crimp in your style when it goes into effect. New house, big-ass play structure, finishing the house, making sure the mailbox is level, getting your cable wiring situated, not to mention ensuring you'll have a steady supply of snack foods, I'd imagine you're just about at wits-end money wise..... so fess up and let it all out big guy.
I still can't phathom how he can afford all that. I want to know what money making scam he's running.

theacoustician said:
I still can't phathom how he can afford all that. I want to know what money making scam he's running.

Do you not remember me telling you how much the local pan-handlers make around here? TAX FREE!???!

I think we've found his secret.....