FYI I heard fly is a succubus.

I have a vibrant personality. i am sorry it doesn't coming shining through online...but I am the life of everyone's life. and I'm not fat enough to not get the wominz as a lady im sure I could get them with a dong.

fat dudes with good personalities dont get laid terribly often either.
that is super flase. I know lots of guys that are large and get laid all the time and/or have girlfriends....I dont think you know what you're talking about.

also...why are you pushing the fat part...like you just wanted to remind me that Im fat...like I might forget if you dont bring it up in a rude way to try to hurt people's feels?

But seriously, even when I was 199 lbs, I wasn't getting the looks I am now at 168. Those 30 lbs make me so much sexier. Holy crap dude. It's awesome. Even today on my ride in to work, I pulled up next to some hot chick in a Porsche Panamera 4 and we were flirting through the window.

But seriously, even when I was 199 lbs, I wasn't getting the looks I am now at 168. Those 30 lbs make me so much sexier. Holy crap dude. It's awesome. Even today on my ride in to work, I pulled up next to some hot chick in a Porsche Panamera 4 and we were flirting through the window.
No accounting for taste. The panamera is pretty ugly for a sedan.

;)