I haven't made a thread in days, so what are you listening to?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Do too, sorry to burst the bubble. :p
I'm sure you're right.. :(
You know a hell of a lot more about music than I ever will

NeedMoreEmo said:
I know what you mean about wanting to go home just for an album. I can't really berate anything you listen to, your music taste is almost as perfect as mine.

:D

It's not a feeling I get much anymore, I used to get it all the time when I was exposed to so much new music when I was younger. This album just blows stuff away, your jaw drops, and you smile and can't stop grinning.

Baron Von Awesome said:
:D

It's not a feeling I get much anymore, I used to get it all the time when I was exposed to so much new music when I was younger. This album just blows stuff away, your jaw drops, and you smile and can't stop grinning.

I may well have to pick it up. Looked for that Nick Cave album the other day, wasn't there because they only sell expensive shit at Xmas so I'll get it after. :)

NeedMoreEmo said:
I may well have to pick it up. Looked for that Nick Cave album the other day, wasn't there because they only sell expensive shit at Xmas so I'll get it after. :)

Too busy this time of year to enjoy shopping for music anyway. Let me know what you tink when you finally track it down.

NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol: It's alright, I'm getting "its a man" comment from [M] right now. It may keep my ego in check...maybe.
Wow. I had almost forgotten how mean the people on genmay are.. :wtf: