I haven't made a thread in days, so what are you listening to?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Binge is the daddy of live albums. I have abour 5recent concerts, they suck but I like some of Hetfields new vocal technique. :eek:

So many choices...

met_albums.png

fly said:

Since I've picked up on the fact you think Reload sucks I will now praise it all:

It starts off very strongly with the awesome and catchy Fuel, Memory Remains is a great second track except the whole lars/germlins voicebox thing at the end. The version of Memory Remains on S&M is pretty damn gorgeous though. The Unforgiven II is one of my personal favorite Metallica tracks, I can never decide if I like Unforgiven or II better.

<skips tracks>

Carpe Diem Baby rules so much Hetfield has a tat with it on.
Bad Sees lyrics read like a blowjob.

<skips more>

Low Mans Lyric is a slow kinda cool song, not for some people though.

Fixxxer is like a classic Metallica track, it's fast, angry and just general awesomeness.

Now you know it all, go forth and :drool:.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Since I've picked up on the fact you think Reload sucks I will now praise it all:

It starts off very strongly with the awesome and catchy Fuel, Memory Remains is a great second track except the whole lars/germlins voicebox thing at the end. The version of Memory Remains on S&M is pretty damn gorgeous though. The Unforgiven II is one of my personal favorite Metallica tracks, I can never decide if I like Unforgiven or II better.

<skips tracks>

Carpe Diem Baby rules so much Hetfield has a tat with it on.
Bad Sees lyrics read like a blowjob.

<skips more>

Low Mans Lyric is a slow kinda cool song, not for some people though.

Fixxxer is like a classic Metallica track, it's fast, angry and just general awesomeness.

Now you know it all, go forth and :drool:.

:drool:verrah nice. now do Jay Z's Black album for me. thx

j/k :heart:

BigDov said:
Let's see here.......... Filter and The Crystal Method - Trip Like I Do off of the Spawn soundtrack. Berate away, I don't really care.

I kinda wish they'd make a Spawn 2.

Deltron 3030.

One of the greatest hip hop albums I've ever heard in my entire life. It's one of those albums you can't wait to get home to listen to. Holy shit I love it so much.

Baron Von Awesome said:
Deltron 3030.

One of the greatest hip hop albums I've ever heard in my entire life. It's one of those albums you can't wait to get home to listen to. Holy shit I love it so much.

Who fuses the music
With no illusions
Producing the blue prints
Clueless?

Baron Von Awesome said:
Deltron 3030.

I know what you mean about wanting to go home just for an album. I can't really berate anything you listen to, your music taste is almost as perfect as mine.