I haven't made a thread in days, so what are you listening to?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
40,801
5,856
723
Robin Hood Country
wr3kt said:
Oh...one's from a balls ass long time ago...and the other is from the Live Shit: Binge and Purge.


In fact...I think I'm going to aquire the binge and purge albums.

Binge is the daddy of live albums. I have abour 5recent concerts, they suck but I like some of Hetfields new vocal technique. :eek:
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
NeedMoreEmo said:
Binge is the daddy of live albums. I have abour 5recent concerts, they suck but I like some of Hetfields new vocal technique. :eek:

So many choices...

met_albums.png
 

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
40,801
5,856
723
Robin Hood Country
fly said:

Since I've picked up on the fact you think Reload sucks I will now praise it all:

It starts off very strongly with the awesome and catchy Fuel, Memory Remains is a great second track except the whole lars/germlins voicebox thing at the end. The version of Memory Remains on S&M is pretty damn gorgeous though. The Unforgiven II is one of my personal favorite Metallica tracks, I can never decide if I like Unforgiven or II better.

<skips tracks>

Carpe Diem Baby rules so much Hetfield has a tat with it on.
Bad Sees lyrics read like a blowjob.

<skips more>

Low Mans Lyric is a slow kinda cool song, not for some people though.

Fixxxer is like a classic Metallica track, it's fast, angry and just general awesomeness.

Now you know it all, go forth and :drool:.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,413
23,193
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
NeedMoreEmo said:
Since I've picked up on the fact you think Reload sucks I will now praise it all:

It starts off very strongly with the awesome and catchy Fuel, Memory Remains is a great second track except the whole lars/germlins voicebox thing at the end. The version of Memory Remains on S&M is pretty damn gorgeous though. The Unforgiven II is one of my personal favorite Metallica tracks, I can never decide if I like Unforgiven or II better.

<skips tracks>

Carpe Diem Baby rules so much Hetfield has a tat with it on.
Bad Sees lyrics read like a blowjob.

<skips more>

Low Mans Lyric is a slow kinda cool song, not for some people though.

Fixxxer is like a classic Metallica track, it's fast, angry and just general awesomeness.

Now you know it all, go forth and :drool:.

:drool:verrah nice. now do Jay Z's Black album for me. thx

j/k :heart:
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
BigDov said:
Let's see here.......... Filter and The Crystal Method - Trip Like I Do off of the Spawn soundtrack. Berate away, I don't really care.

I kinda wish they'd make a Spawn 2.
 

Baron Von Awesome

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
158
0
0
Deltron 3030.

One of the greatest hip hop albums I've ever heard in my entire life. It's one of those albums you can't wait to get home to listen to. Holy shit I love it so much.
 
E

Excedrin

Guest
Baron Von Awesome said:
Deltron 3030.

One of the greatest hip hop albums I've ever heard in my entire life. It's one of those albums you can't wait to get home to listen to. Holy shit I love it so much.

Who fuses the music
With no illusions
Producing the blue prints
Clueless?
 

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
40,801
5,856
723
Robin Hood Country
Baron Von Awesome said:
Deltron 3030.

One of the greatest hip hop albums I've ever heard in my entire life. It's one of those albums you can't wait to get home to listen to. Holy shit I love it so much.

I know what you mean about wanting to go home just for an album. I can't really berate anything you listen to, your music taste is almost as perfect as mine.