Status
Not open for further replies.

Golf(e)

Flaccid Member
Jul 23, 2009
florida
Marklar
₥0
And nothing changes. I grow weary of this place... its inhabitants are alien and and unwelcoming. There seems to be a wall between us, utterly blocking free transference of communication, despite the fact that we all speak the same language.
In my travels so far, I have already come across several men who seem to function perfectly without any of their sense organs. When I attempted introduction, I was immediately shunned and cast away. One of them threw a stone at me, which I caught and pocketed, later to use as a flint for my knife. I still am unsure of how these men came to be this way or how they get by seemingly unfazed by their disadvantage. My own conjecture is that they are the result of years of disuse and improper maintenance of these functions, and have come to adapt to their environment without needing them. To be honest, it frightens me somehwat.

What I find most profound about this place is that, despite the wealth of knowledge that is offered and easily accessed by anyone familiar enough with its passageways, there is evidently a complete absence of any intellectual capacity, at least on an individual basis. In juxtaposition with human standards, the natives here would look more like well trained apes than anything we'd accept in our societies.
I also find it rather curious that these "humans" have such an obsession with material items as they do, given that on all other fronts, they live the life of a ferel beast, just finding his way back into the wild.
Waving an iphone in front of their faces and chucking it into some foliage has pulled me out of a tight spot on more than one occassion.

I will continue to move forward and document my research and findings as my journey progresses, of course, as turning back now would be a deathtrap, that much is clear. But I must confess, I am homesick. Moreover, I am starting to resent this place and pray nightly that I stumble across some profound artifact, signficant enough to end my trek short. I'm a fool for wishful thinking, I know, but it helps me get through the day.
What sort of malovelent entity gave birth to this place, I cannot say. But if I may make one thing known, it should be this: Do not come here. It has been a soul-crushing experience, and my heart is now shades darker because of it. If you choose not to heed my warnings, then all I have to say is this: Leave your religion at the door, if any you have; You will find no God here.

sheeple.png

K

Status
Not open for further replies.