I have to get this off my chest........

zengirl said:
Have you ever taken time to consider how relative all things sensory are? It's a fascinating concept to me that something as simple as the color blue for me looks completely different to someone else. What I see as blue could be orange to someone else, but we were taught it to be called "blue" so it's a universal constant, although if I saw blue through someone else's eyes, it could be completely different. Smell and taste are all the same. We are taught to associate a particular word with a particular perception and/or experience but who's to say MY experience is identitcal to someone else's?

/me passes to the left

puff, puff... errr... you already covered that part.

zengirl said:
:( It's the only way I could get up to where I am

It will matter more later. You get more rep power by being here longer and more postcount. So assuming people still like here in 6 months, 1 vote will mean a helluva lot more than it does right now...

fly said:
Look at mondoz rep!!! :eek:
:lol: Yes, I have seen that, it seems everyday he doubles. Why not though? I mean he is doing nice things to get it (donating and stuff) He's working hard on it!

CletusJones said:
was it delicious?
scrumptious! :drool: White cake with a little extra vanilla, white buttercream frosting with strawberries on top... cuz ya gotta make it healthy.

zengirl said:
:lol: Yes, I have seen that, it seems everyday he doubles. Why not though? I mean he is doing nice things to get it (donating and stuff) He's working hard on it!

Hurrah!
Someone is on my side! :D