Marklar
₥0
*dons asbestos suit*

a free style ode to zengirl

zengirl, zengirl, whoa-o-o-o-ooooah zengirl,
simple words cannot convey,
to you what i need to say,
i knew right from the start,
that you had captured my old, cold heart.

and why? who knows?
you don't like toes,
but you make me smile,
with your charm, your cheer your wile.

you're funny and oh so witty,
my days without you are shitty,
i don't want to make you blush,
my new and wonderful intarweb crush.

zengirl

:heart:

:fly:

:egads: Oh my goodness! Well, yes, I have to admit, you just made me blush in person. :heart: such a sweetie :heart:

PGsmall-01.gif

Have you ever taken time to consider how relative all things sensory are? It's a fascinating concept to me that something as simple as the color blue for me looks completely different to someone else. What I see as blue could be orange to someone else, but we were taught it to be called "blue" so it's a universal constant, although if I saw blue through someone else's eyes, it could be completely different. Smell and taste are all the same. We are taught to associate a particular word with a particular perception and/or experience but who's to say MY experience is identitcal to someone else's?

/me passes to the left

zengirl said:
Have you ever taken time to consider how relative all things sensory are? It's a fascinating concept to me that something as simple as the color blue for me looks completely different to someone else. What I see as blue could be orange to someone else, but we were taught it to be called "blue" so it's a universal constant, although if I saw blue through someone else's eyes, it could be completely different. Smell and taste are all the same. We are taught to associate a particular word with a particular perception and/or experience but who's to say MY experience is identitcal to someone else's?

/me passes to the left

Whoa. That's really deep. I need to re-read that and think about it some more......

Mondoz said:
If you're done with your wife, PIF?
:) The internet is no substitute for real life interaction. It's like Utah, you can have your cake and eat it too!