I have succumbed to the addictive disease that is genital mutilation

CletusJones said:
men? what kind of forum is this?

I leave for a month or two and come back to outright homosexuality? What happened to the fantastic heterosexual zone that was the UF of old?
:confused:

CletusJones said:

I leave for a month or two and come back to outright homosexuality? What happened to the fantastic heterosexual zone that was the UF of old?

Hey man, I cant change fly's sexuality over night, or wait... humm...

CletusJones said:

where HAVE you been? the fact that you were gone for so long makes you gay, you know.

CletusJones said:

And where have you been mister?

Thorn Bird said:
where HAVE you been? the fact that you were gone for so long makes you gay, you know.
I've been pretty busy lately actually. I haven't had much time for spamming at work so I've been posting on genmay because there's no pressure to be content driven there. I couldn't take the pressure of having to come up with cohearant sentances to post here.

i had to get myself banned from ebay in order to stop wasting money on deals. the addiction of reciving packages in the mail and finding barely great deals online was too much.

I now limit myself to the occasional trade for warhammer junk i already own. which has turned a tidy profit.