I have succumbed to the addictive disease that is genital mutilation

qlat

Flaccid Member
I've never had a real use for ebay. Computers and golf take up most of my hobby time and I've had better luck buying computer parts from Newegg or online forums - no need for any of that shady ebay bullshit.

Golf certainly lends itself to becoming an ebay addict but I was quite pleased with my equipment. This was back in 2000.

Now in 2005, my equipment is outdated. Thus, I have spent 2-4 hours each of the last last 6 days browsing replacements for my current equipment, despite my full course load (I graduate university in May). The process of shopping for an item is perhaps more satisfying than having the item itself.

So, now that I've devolved into the hellhole that is being an ebay whore, is there any chance that I come out alive without breaking the bank?

Pffft, you need a hobby man! er... A hobby that doesnt involve spending money indisrciminatly.

I reccomend sports that involve hurting people. Nothing is more satisfying than causing others pain.

FlamingGlory said:
Pffft, you need a hobby man! er... A hobby that doesnt involve spending money indisrciminatly.

I reccomend sports that involve hurting people. Nothing is more satisfying than causing others pain.
Do you skin hookers too?

Meh, I'm still waiting to buy me a tiger's claw on e-bay.

I've seen some nice pendants that went for $100+, but I can't see parting w/ that much money for something I want as a keychain.

By the way, I'm not an addict, I can stop whenever I want to.

lemon_fresh said:
Meh, I'm still waiting to buy me a tiger's claw on e-bay.

I've seen some nice pendants that went for $100+, but I can't see parting w/ that much money for something I want as a keychain.

By the way, I'm not an addict, I can stop whenever I want to.

I'm calling the WWF.

Wrestlers don't like poachers.

Sarcasmo said:
I'm calling the WWF.

Wrestlers don't like poachers.
Bah, call whom ever you'd like. I'm still going to buy me 100 year old big cat tooth thingie at some point. Them WWF guys can kiss my white shiny ass.

Now these guys on the other hand:
http://www.wwe.com/
I might be afraid of because of all of the silicone & steroids.

lemon_fresh said:
Bah, call whom ever you'd like. I'm still going to buy me 100 year old big cat tooth thingie at some point. Them WWF guys can kiss my white shiny ass.

Now these guys on the other hand:
http://www.wwe.com/
I might be afraid of because of all of the silicone & steroids.

So what's the point of having one if you didn't actually kill the animal? Just curious. It's a trophy that denotes power and triumph, so buying one would defeat the purpose, right?

Sarcasmo said:
So what's the point of having one if you didn't actually kill the animal? Just curious. It's a trophy that denotes power and triumph, so buying one would defeat the purpose, right?

Yes, I'd like as a talisman of sorts. But really, I'd feel bad killing a tiger, as there aren't that many of them left in the wild. So I figured the next best thing is to get a tooth from a long dead tiger. Do they have as expiration date, as far being talisman goes? Do they go bad after X number of years?

If I wanted to kill something mean and ornery, I'd kill me a gator. Down here in central Florida there are more than enough gators running around.

fly, ya wanna go gator hunting?

BeeRad said:
except for booty hunting!!!!!:)

(men that is)
men? what kind of forum is this?

I leave for a month or two and come back to outright homosexuality? What happened to the fantastic heterosexual zone that was the UF of old?