I have succeeded

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
My sister and her husband are spending their first weekend at my parents in the same bedroom after getting married. Unfortunately, the room they are occupying is across from mine and I have an odd sense of humor.

In the middle of an IM conversation about 2am I had a brilliant idea. I put a dixie cup full of popcorn seeds on the door knob to their bedroom. I returned to the conversation but another brilliant idea occurred to me. This one was a bit more difficult. I put a dixie cup full of popcorn seeds on the inside door knob to the bathroom door. Anyone leaving the bedroom will be heading for the bathroom first, right? I precariously balanced the second dixie cup on the inside door knob and carefully closed the door.

7:03am and CRASH, TINK TINK TINK TINK TInK. Soon as I heard this I turned off mah music. But I didn't hear anything else for some time. Did my cup fall on accident? Was my ridiculous plot foiled? NAY. Husband was confused and alarmed. Just as I was near giving up and turning music back on, BANG TINKTINKTINKTNKTINKTNKTINK. And I laughed.

California could fall into the ocean, France could fire zee missiles and I poop blood today but I will be happy.

And it wasn't even a friends wedding Brad :lol:

oh and someone offered me a job in florida yesterday and i'm gonna go celebrate court dates today. cheers fuckers

apparently my dad had somewhere to go this morning so he swept all the kernels into a neat little pile. they are now resting comfortably in a dixie cup on a bedroom door again.

i guess i'm the only one that'd never stay over at my parents house...

Kiwi: We stay at my parent's house all the time. The best part is when we get to tell my little sister we had sex in her bed. Actually it's more amusing watching the reaction of my other little sister's husband when we tell them we had sex in the bed they slept in when they were at my parents.

Kiwi: We stay at my parent's house all the time. The best part is when we get to tell my little sister we had sex in her bed. Actually it's more amusing watching the reaction of my other little sister's husband when we tell them we had sex in the bed they slept in when they were at my parents.

Got any sisters under 21? :D

Yep, one. But since you don't think I'm hot my sister probably wouldn't do anything for you either.

Aw, you misunderstand forum hostility for real hostility.

I saw this thread again today and forgot what it was. Thought the title was "Today is a good day to die" and was expecting the OP to be "I WILL SEE YOU IN VALHALLA"