I have something to tell you guys, but you'll make fun of me

More muscle mass = more calories burned. More muscle teardown = more energy needed to rebuild the muscles. There's no way around it. Other than HIIT cardio, once you're done with the cardio, you're done burning the calories for that exercise. With weight training, you continue to burn calories for up to 48 hours.

Now this isn't to say that all those execises you mentioned wouldn't work.....just they wouldn't work as fast. And the reason women hate it? Because they think they'll turn into She-Ra by doing it, even though it's physiologically impossible for a female to get big.

Regarding what you said about eating. You mentioned you hate eating. How is that any more mentally a block than someone who loves eating? If you were told you needed to gain 20 pounds, do you think you could do it?

I disagree with the idea that it's physiologically impossible for women to get big. I've seen plenty of muscly women. Gross. I think women hate it because it's boring and there is the potential of becoming gross. Also, if it works so well, how come you are still struggling?

Yes, if someone told me I needed to gain 20 lbs I could do it. I have done it before. On my wedding day I weighed 126 lbs and it didn't require that much of a lifestyle change. I just had the munchies more often leading up to my wedding. Nobody has told me that I need to though, so why bother?

You're right. That's why I can't drop below 15% Body fat.

Nevermind I eat clean and kick my own ass off in the gym.

And before you say it, if I cut any less calories off, I lose muscle mass.

Yeah....comparing getting below that extremely difficult default fat storage line =/= A fat person getting thin

According to wikipedia, the long-term mortality rate of gastric bypass patients has been shown to be up to 40%; however, complications are common and surgery-related death occurs within one month in some patients.

Sounds worth it!

that quote may have been slightly edited

I disagree with the idea that it's physiologically impossible for women to get big. I've seen plenty of muscly women. Gross. I think women hate it because it's boring and there is the potential of becoming gross. Also, if it works so well, how come you are still struggling?

Yes, if someone told me I needed to gain 20 lbs I could do it. I have done it before. On my wedding day I weighed 126 lbs and it didn't require that much of a lifestyle change. I just had the munchies more often leading up to my wedding. Nobody has told me that I need to though, so why bother?

I should have added it's physioligically impossible for a woman to get big without steroids. Also I hope you're not confusing muscly with low body fat. There are girls with low enough body fat that they look disgusting and they look muscular, but really aren't.

Why am I struggling? Because my body doesn't want to get past a certain point. I admit that there are moments of weakness I have that I have a cheat day once in a while, but those are few and far between. I also don't do it enough to justify maintaining the weight I'm at. Yes at this point it's vanity pounds, but these vanity pounds translate to about 50 pounds of weight loss from my current state.

I should have added it's physioligically impossible for a woman to get big without steroids. Also I hope you're not confusing muscly with low body fat. There are girls with low enough body fat that they look disgusting and they look muscular, but really aren't.

Why am I struggling? Because my body doesn't want to get past a certain point. I admit that there are moments of weakness I have that I have a cheat day once in a while, but those are few and far between. I also don't do it enough to justify maintaining the weight I'm at. Yes at this point it's vanity pounds, but these vanity pounds translate to about 50 pounds of weight loss from my current state.

I'm a bit tubby because I enjoy eating 1.5 pizzas at a time. I'm not worried about it. Life is short. Fuck the haters.