I have pics of theac stickin his fingers in my pork

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I don't even see the pic :(
I only see red x.... so I have to drool without the pics

Hit reply to the first post, copy and paste the link, remove the S at the end of "uselessforums" and you'll see them in all their droolerific splendor.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I don't even see the pic :(
I only see red x.... so I have to drool without the pics

I don't see them either, and I've tried uselessforum.com and the link Fly posted, how do I get to where I can see all the pics and smilies?

SpangeMonkee said:
the missus asked me what I wanted to eat for fathers day (a month prior) and I made an off-hand response about stuffed pork chops. She enlisted the uberchef theac and his lovely souse chef pandora.

mmm_pork-06.jpg

stuffing the pork chops with sausage, cheese and other good things.

mmm_pork-05.jpg

look at those fingers work the meat.

mmm_pork-04.jpg

mmmm. :drool: just about right.

mmm_pork-03.jpg

hobo babble from the lil un.

mmm_pork-02.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

mmm_pork-01.jpg

HOLY SHIT! That's a whole lotta meat. some zuccini, squash and coos coos on the side.

we all made it about half-way through before we gave up. they were serisouly close to 3" thick.

theac thinks he may have a meat hangover tomorrow. I think I will still be full.

quoted with updated pic linkage

BigDov said:
quoted with updated pic linkage

Thanks, I saw the pics though, I'm just not seeing anything at all, none of the new pics and half of the smilies. If I have to, I'll just deal with it till it gets better.

Edit: Although those still look delicious and I want that filling recipe and step by step instructions on how to cut the pork chop right.

kiwi said:
Thanks, I saw the pics though, I'm just not seeing anything at all, none of the new pics and half of the smilies. If I have to, I'll just deal with it till it gets better.

Edit: Although those still look delicious and I want that filling recipe and step by step instructions on how to cut the pork chop right.

Aaah, okay, I misunderstood.

I'm with you, I want that recipe bad.