I have failed

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
I am a failure. I could have added so much great content to the forum this weekend, but no one wants to hear stories without pics. No one wants to hear that I was at the Breeder's Cup unless I can show you photographic evidence of how close I was to the horsies as they came charging by. No one is going to believe I picked the trifecta in the Breeders' Cup Classic unless I can show you a photo of the ticket. Who wouldn't then absolutely demand proof when I describe how good my tickets to the Cowboys game were yesterday? You'd want to see a photo of the back of the Cowboys heads from just 14 rows back straddling the 50 yard line.

I am no good to the forum, because my camera was in the car during the races, and I couldn't retrieve it from the driver that day in time for the game. :(

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Quit crying you pansy. No one wants to hear it... give thread some uNF or it's closed.

hehehehheehhe :heart:

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Just do some pics in MS Paint and talk about how you fantazied about having an entire horses cock up your ass and I'll give you good rep

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
April23 said:
Quit crying you pansy. No one wants to hear it... give thread some uNF or it's closed.

hehehehheehhe :heart:
Go work out at Curves you fat fucking hitlerette

C

crazymike

wow, I really envy you. I was supposed to go the breeders this year but nothing worked out.

I will be there next year for sure. I just didn't get my tickets in time this year. I always get them free, but getting to the race itself is hard.

M

Mondoz

Jonny_B said:
I am a failure. :(

There have been 2 separate threads recently about gf breakups, and neither thread have provided pics of said females.

I believe that as of this moment, neither thread starter have been castrated because of this oversight.

I think you'd be okay with your thread without pics.

C

crazymike

I'm not allowed to give Kevlar any more reputation, so I gave wrekt some instead.

V

Viremia

You DO suck. :mad:

I wanted to go to the Breeder's Cup. I've been to Lone Star twice this fall and at least a dozen times this past spring. I've given them many hundreds of dollars of my not-so-hard-earned monies (I suck at teh handicapping). They owed me good tickets, but nooooo. All I could scrape up were shit seats in one of the corners and they didn't have enough seats together for my friends.

I did place a bet via friend on the classic and another race, but I lost both exactas. :(

I had to settle with listening to Norm call the races.