I have every Bond movie, which one shall I watch first?

What's the one with the midget in it? Goldfinger? That's a good one.

If all else fails, watch them in chronological order..... it's always fun to watch the progression of the gadgetry as the times change.

BigDov said:
What's the one with the midget in it? Goldfinger? That's a good one.

If all else fails, watch them in chronological order..... it's always fun to watch the progression of the gadgetry as the times change.

Some of the old ones look so cheesy compared to the Brosnan era. I dont have time to watch them all, I might make time next weekend to make a start. Or I could do my work while watching. :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Some of the old ones look so cheesy compared to the Brosnan era. I dont have time to watch them all, I might make time next weekend to make a start. Or I could do my work while watching. :fly:

Yeah, but they're so campy and fun. That's part of the beauty of watching the old ones, is that they're so predictable you KNOW what's coming up next, but you can't stop watching it......... at least that's how I am. And you have to admit, they definitely furthered the cause of showing more skin in mainstream cinema. :fly:

BigDov said:
Yeah, but they're so campy and fun. That's part of the beauty of watching the old ones, is that they're so predictable you KNOW what's coming up next, but you can't stop watching it......... at least that's how I am. And you have to admit, they definitely furthered the cause of showing more skin in mainstream cinema. :fly:

That's because Bond girls are :drool:

I'd love for someone to explain why Halle Berry is hot though, does not compute.

NeedMoreEmo said:
That's because Bond girls are :drool:

I'd love for someone to explain why Halle Berry is hot though, does not compute.

She's not hot. She showed her not-that-great boobtits in that stupid wanna be hacker movie a couple years back, and everyone's thought she was just the best. I don't get it either.

Gimme the old school Bond girls anyday :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I see you have a superfluous papilla

You were saying......?

ya464x.jpg