I have every Bond movie, which one shall I watch first?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
What's the one with the midget in it? Goldfinger? That's a good one.

If all else fails, watch them in chronological order..... it's always fun to watch the progression of the gadgetry as the times change.
 

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
40,801
5,856
723
Robin Hood Country
BigDov said:
What's the one with the midget in it? Goldfinger? That's a good one.

If all else fails, watch them in chronological order..... it's always fun to watch the progression of the gadgetry as the times change.

Some of the old ones look so cheesy compared to the Brosnan era. I dont have time to watch them all, I might make time next weekend to make a start. Or I could do my work while watching. :fly:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
NeedMoreEmo said:
Some of the old ones look so cheesy compared to the Brosnan era. I dont have time to watch them all, I might make time next weekend to make a start. Or I could do my work while watching. :fly:

Yeah, but they're so campy and fun. That's part of the beauty of watching the old ones, is that they're so predictable you KNOW what's coming up next, but you can't stop watching it......... at least that's how I am. And you have to admit, they definitely furthered the cause of showing more skin in mainstream cinema. :fly:
 

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
40,801
5,856
723
Robin Hood Country
BigDov said:
Yeah, but they're so campy and fun. That's part of the beauty of watching the old ones, is that they're so predictable you KNOW what's coming up next, but you can't stop watching it......... at least that's how I am. And you have to admit, they definitely furthered the cause of showing more skin in mainstream cinema. :fly:

That's because Bond girls are :drool:

I'd love for someone to explain why Halle Berry is hot though, does not compute.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
NeedMoreEmo said:
That's because Bond girls are :drool:

I'd love for someone to explain why Halle Berry is hot though, does not compute.


She's not hot. She showed her not-that-great boobtits in that stupid wanna be hacker movie a couple years back, and everyone's thought she was just the best. I don't get it either.

Gimme the old school Bond girls anyday :drool:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
ChikkenNoodul said:
I see you have a superfluous papilla


You were saying......?

ya464x.jpg