I have enjoyed this forum today

Really? Mine came for free.

KG put in a serious amount of weave to grow her out to long hair overnight.

gosselin117.jpg

Last edited:
I overheard someone saying Kate Gosselin paid something close to $7,000 for her hair.

She got had. I paid 15 for mine, well I will have when I actually get the 15 bucks in my pocket to my friend that cut it.

I really need to redye it now though, it's way too light cause most of my hair is my natural color, all the darker got cut off.

Also duke, I would love to have long hair, but after it get to a certain point, it's just lifeless. I doesn't hold curl very well and it has no body cause it's so fine. I just looks blah and stringy, not at all attractive, it's much better and happier short.

Also duke, I would love to have long hair, but after it get to a certain point, it's just lifeless. I doesn't hold curl very well and it has no body cause it's so fine. I just looks blah and stringy, not at all attractive, it's much better and happier short.

You're saying this like you should be allowed to have a choice in the matter. :fly:

I hear ya though. I keep mine short, but the ladies I work with like it longer. Longer hair on me becomes something so wavy you could surf on it.

She got had. I paid 15 for mine, well I will have when I actually get the 15 bucks in my pocket to my friend that cut it.

I really need to redye it now though, it's way too light cause most of my hair is my natural color, all the darker got cut off.

Uhhhh, she got extensions.....not a $15.00 hair chop.
lol@me being on ignore, but I will reply anyway.

Sensitive housewives.